ehowton: (Default)

Extracting at-risk trans isn't exactly what I wanted to do with my life, but when you ascribe to, “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can," then you step up. Funny given the quote originated from a denominational Christian, the same folk who are terrorizing the trans community at worst, and at best telling anyone who will listen, "Love the sinner, hate the sin," while they kindly explain trans people will be tortured for eternity in hellfire damnation by a loving God who demands only their unquestioning loyalty.

Word of mouth I suppose. After a string of communications finally reached my daughter she said, "Maybe my father can help." I had a coffee date set with a girl in KC later this month and pinged her, "How about instead of a coffee date we extract a trans person from Saint Louis?" Her reply? "As long as we still get coffee." <3

This isn't the first time, and likely won't be the last, until this hellscape of the New United States of America is finally dead and buried.



Date/Time: 2026-02-09 00:04 (UTC)Posted by: [personal profile] ubet_cha
ubet_cha: (Default)
Kudos. I agree. From what I have seen it won't be the last time. If St Louis is which cities and states currently offer safer cultural environments for trans? Things are getting irrationally dangerous.

August 2026

S M T W T F S
       1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
1617 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 272829
3031     

Page Summary

Most Popular Tags

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags